The 9/23 CCSAA Round Table Zoom Call was centered around Ski Instruction in the COVID world.
Please remember that his is a very fluid situation and that we are discussing solutions for the situation we believe we will be in as winter nears.
We understand that every Nordic center presents its own set of parameters and limitations, and that there will not be a one solution that fits all Nordic centers. We also are concerned with any reduction of capacity and are looking at how to create new systems that do not rely on cutting our existing skier capacity or any revenue stream.
Call Audio – Lessons
Below are simple take a ways from the call:
enter http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=essays-on-the-late-prehistory-of-the-arabian-peninsula go to link see url paroxetine 20 mg https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/thesis-about-learning/6/ go here assignment help site reviews sample essay for ielts exams thesis statement gender equality blown away martin amis thesis viagra testimonials video https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=conclusion-for-tourism-essay https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/cialis-se-koristi/26/ see url see click https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/nolvadex-pct-after-tren/31/ herbal viagra in zimbabwe source site follow link https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/custom-written-paper/51/ https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/taking-nexium-and-zantac/100/ follow site see here sat example essays price cialis philippines technology in india essay https://chfn.org/fastered/pharmacy-rx-one-products-cialis/36/ kamagra russia essay writing water Panelists
- Nick Herrin – CEO of PSIA AASI
- Greg Rhodes – Cross country Ski Instructor and PSIA AASI Demo Team Member
- Emily Lovett – Cross country Ski Instructor and PSIA AASI Demo Team Member
- Richard Hodges – Nordic Director, White Pine, UT
Notes from the panel discussions follows:
The panel members Nick Herrin, Emily Lovett and Greg Rhodes walked the group through the PSIA document Navigating the 2020-21Snosports Season. The document speaks for itself, so I will not recap that presentation. Three are many resources on the final page of that document.
Interested in becoming a PSIA Member Ski School or Individual member? Check their website here.
- Share with your staff and guests what the plan for teaching lessons will be. Set the expectation
- 10 person cap on lesson size unless state and local says less
- 100 lessons have already been booked on line, most of these are beginning lessons
- Anticipating more privates and small group lessons
- All avalanche courses that White Pine does is already sold out for the entire year
- Working to reduce touch points
- Know your boot size
- Working on video to learn how to measure your foot for boot size
- Expecting a large number of new skiers looking for lessons
- Does not want to turn anyone away
- Hiring more instructors
- Looking at collegiate and post collegiate racers to help teach as they will not be traveling much