As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities where we all live and work, CCSAA is looking at ways to best help our members. The CCSAA office is open and please know that we will continue to work closely with our members to provide support and answer any questions you may have.
Our industry is fortunate that our season was coming to a close as this COVID-19 virus took hold. We will be sending renewals at the normal time towards the end of the month and plan to continue the business of CCSAA as we would under normal circumstances. The BOD will be conducting our regular meetings and intend to convene our annual strategy session in April. The BOD is also working on some initiatives to share information and will be sharing more on that shortly.
In the meantime, below are some links we hope you will find useful. Please also share with us any tips or tricks you have found important in this ever changing landscape. We will in turn share them with the membership.
Stay healthy and be safe.
- How COVID-19 is Impacting Consumer Spending
- US Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- National Governors Association – What you need to know
- Employers Can Immediately Provide Tax Free Qualified Disaster Payments to Employees
- COVID19 Small Business Guidance and Loans Resources
- SBA – Get Local Assistance