I write to you today to share some recent initiatives that Cross Country Ski Areas Association is undertaking for you in this COVID-19 environment.
Every year we ask you to share a portion of your hard-earned revenue to be a part of this North America–wide professional organization.
What are you getting for your membership? CCSAA is a 501(c) (7) non-profit industry association whose sole purpose is to promote cross country skiing as an accessible, affordable, and fun family activity. Our role with both local and destination ski areas is to provide consistent support, advice, and access to guide skiers and future participants through your doors. We provide a professional sounding board across the U.S. and Canada to promote best practices, develop cost-effective business solutions, and highlight and promote innovation and creativity. Our aim is to provide focused, professional answers – and anticipate vital questions.
CCSAA has created and hosted on-line discussions this summer to address rentals, passes, lessons, retail, track operations, employee environment, customer service, and more. Our bi-weekly COVID-19 Zoom Round Tables have been fascinating, informative, and are available as a great resource for your planning the coming winter. Members have access to notes and archives of these critical discussions.
Your CCSAA Board and Executive Director are:
- Working year-round as advocates for cross country skiing in the United States and Canada.
- Providing practical advice and direction for cross country ski centers, industry partners, and consumers.
- Monitoring and responding to the special circumstances of COVID-19 and the upcoming season.
- Gathering Nordic professionals together, from operators to suppliers, retailers to media, to generate ideas and create tangible steps for industry changes and how we operate our winter recreation businesses.
- Partnering across industries and sports (snowshoeing, fat biking…).
- Conducting market research and analysis for media and industry requests.
- Preparing for an expected large increase in XC participation in the 2020-‘21 Season.
- Working for members every day to improve access to cross country skiing and other winter recreation for customers, and to support our members and partners.
- Striving to lead the cross country ski industry forward and think creatively in response to ever-changing demands and conditions.
- Making Nordic better, more professional, safer, and a lot more fun.
I ask you to renew your membership now if you have not already done so creating web service client in eclipse viagra equivalent levitra college essay purchase https://carlgans.org/report/short-essay-on-social-service/7/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/how-to-write-essays-for-college-applications/51/ levitra vente ligne go site viagra qatar living https://smartfin.org/science/comprar-cialis-sin-receta-contrareembolso/12/ top resume writing services in atlanta see for my daughter by weldon kees essays thesis defense flow https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/coal-essay/30/ follow url source link essay advantages of social network viagra uk no prescription follow link essay on christmas holiday beneficios e riscos do viagra https://rainierfruit.com/generic-viagra-sample-pack/ professional dissertation results proofreading websites for mba thesis about bad words see url https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/1196-narrative-essays-for-kids/ dissertation explicative exemple introduction enter site go site effects viagra heart patients cellcept and prednisone source url . I can’t think of a better time to be part of this dynamic, resilient organization (https://ccsaa.org/membership/; consumer website http://www.xcski.org/).
Please contact me directly with any questions, thoughts, and ideas. We are always looking for ways to improve!
With Best Wishes,