TrailHUB Interactive, Official Communication and Mapping Platform – Enhanced Service
–>Evolve to an eco friendly outdoor center. Print and Waste Less Paper, stay connected to your best customers year-round.
–>No storage rooms filled with boxes of stale paper maps, update anytime as your trail network grows.
–>Works year-round for all of your Outdoor Trail Networks. Hike/Bike/Ski, and more…
–>Enhanced Operational & Marketing efficiencies. Time and Cost Savings guaranteed.
–>Integration of Communication, Maps and Conditions on your WEBSite AND State Association & Tourism WEBSite(s)
–>Your US or Canada based Resort listed on North America’s First Interactive and Official Map of Nordic Centers/Resorts
CCSAA & TrailHUB Package details – Winter 2018/2019
- All CCSAA Member Resorts/Centers receive a FREE “Known Trail Networks” listing
- Your Resort/Center will have a basic PIN on the First Ever “Official” and shareable Map of all North American Nordic Centers/Resorts. (Basic Location PIN & Link to your Website for more information)
Find your Center/Resort here: https://www.trailhub.org/organization/mapview?country=all&state=all®ion=all&org=all&activity=nordic-at-backcountry
- Optionally, CCSAA Member Resorts/Centers can Activate their PIN
- Share Official Communication, Trail Maps with Aging Surface Conditions, Difficulty and Trail Status Views
- Integrated Directions to your Resort via Google Maps
- Interactive IOS & Android Mobile App helping you enhance the guest experience and shift to eco friendly customer value-adds
- Full website and association website integration and much more…
Example here: https://www.trailhub.org/organization/mapwidget?country=usa&state=vermont®ion=all&org=151&activity=nordic-at-backcountry&zoom=150&maptype=difficulty&redirect=1
Finally – for more details on TrailHUB, send Centers & Resorts here: https://home.trailhub.org/features/