Get your Organization setup on TrailHUB
http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/popular-phd-creative-writing-assistance/20/ customized essay writing essay writer proof read my essay instant natural viagra write an essay on uses of computerized sales management system essay ideas com expository writing essay viagra little blue pill trial version of viagra democracy essay http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/the-power-of-birth-order-essay/53/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/dissertation-components/26/ cialis rezept zuzahlung http://technology.swbts.edu/faculty/working-life-essay/18/ https://heystamford.com/writing/convince-myself-do-homework/8/ top 100 creative writing mfa programs go to site watch write my homework for me cheap annotated bibliography proofreading site ca see can taking viagra daily be harmful essay in cold blood http://www.chesszone.org/lib/thesis-greek-god-146.html http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/professional-personal-statement-proofreading-websites-for-phd/20/ a level biology notes xtremepapers go here around the world in 80 days essay click here source site writing philosophy papers TIP! Start with your primary Activity. (multiple activities and locations can be added/copied OR mirrored from other activities anytime)
High Level Steps:
*Chrome web browser on a Desktop or Laptop suggested for Initial Admin Setup*
- Add Details users need – Address, Links for Website, Buy Passes/Memberships, Lodging, Food, Social Media, etc…
- Add Trails – start with most popular Activity – Trail Name, Length, Difficulty
- Add the Trail Conditions Widget – communications in-sync on your website
First, basic terminology we use
- DASHBOARD – initial 1x setup type tasks for Org Administrators
- MANAGE TRAILS – daily/frequent updates, trail status, surface condition & information posts/events/keep users in-the-know.
- TRUSTEES – your most trusted team of volunteers or operations & marketing staff who have authority to Manage Trails. (Share the love, more trustees = accurate, reliable content for users)
- MEMBERS – these are the cool people who LOVE your Trails and look forward to receiving your updates.
- Encourage Members to “Follow you ♥” on TrailHUB, greatly enhancing how you reach your target audience via App push notifications, Email or SMS Text
- Members can be invited to become a Trustee in the Org Admin Dashboard
Lets get started!
1. SIGNUP – Create your ORG ADMIN ACCOUNT
TIP: Use a generic email address like firstname.lastname@example.org – avoid using your personal email address. (Later, you will want to become a member, and then a trustee)
2. ORGANIZATION LOCATION DETAILS —>Logo, Address, Website links, buy passes/memberships, social media and more…
TIP: Fill out required fields and what you can, then scroll down and press SAVE (you can come back anytime to update links, add logo, etc..)
3. ADD/UPDATE TRAILS TAB –> add trails, length & difficulty – SAVE to lock all changes
Check your work
Search on www.trailhub.org OR download the App and Search
NO Pressure – Keep it simple
You can come back to the Admin DASHBOARD anytime. Add more trails, upload GPS Tracks, update length, difficulty, update web links, etc… All content 100% controlled by you.
Next Steps – Sync Trail Conditions to your website – Time Saver!
How to add the Trail Conditions Widget –> here