Get your Organization setup on TrailHUB
positive psychology paper levitra everson research paper examples outline http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/how-to-write-a-sat-essayv/21/ dissertation how to cialis stroke https://bmxunion.com/daily/tips-for-thesis-defense-presentation/49/ https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/precio-viagra-farmacias-mexico/73/ best paper for writing letters creative writing minor umich art history thesis topics essay introductory techniques cialis redlands viagra online viagra online https://creativephl.org/pills/buy-navidoxine-uk/33/ help do my assignment diversity case study cialis granville long does take viagra pill kick technical writing services the cask of amontillado analysis essay jual cialis jogja viagra sildenafil nebenwirkungen group dynamic research paper get link online generic viagra uk source site levitra golva scholarship writing service us custom admission essay writers for hire au go here funziona meglio il viagra o il cialis TIP! Start with your primary Activity. (multiple activities and locations can be added/copied OR mirrored from other activities anytime)
High Level Steps:
*Chrome web browser on a Desktop or Laptop suggested for Initial Admin Setup*
- Add Details users need – Address, Links for Website, Buy Passes/Memberships, Lodging, Food, Social Media, etc…
- Add Trails – start with most popular Activity – Trail Name, Length, Difficulty
- Add the Trail Conditions Widget – communications in-sync on your website
First, basic terminology we use
- DASHBOARD – initial 1x setup type tasks for Org Administrators
- MANAGE TRAILS – daily/frequent updates, trail status, surface condition & information posts/events/keep users in-the-know.
- TRUSTEES – your most trusted team of volunteers or operations & marketing staff who have authority to Manage Trails. (Share the love, more trustees = accurate, reliable content for users)
- MEMBERS – these are the cool people who LOVE your Trails and look forward to receiving your updates.
- Encourage Members to “Follow you ♥” on TrailHUB, greatly enhancing how you reach your target audience via App push notifications, Email or SMS Text
- Members can be invited to become a Trustee in the Org Admin Dashboard
Lets get started!
1. SIGNUP – Create your ORG ADMIN ACCOUNT
TIP: Use a generic email address like email@example.com – avoid using your personal email address. (Later, you will want to become a member, and then a trustee)
2. ORGANIZATION LOCATION DETAILS —>Logo, Address, Website links, buy passes/memberships, social media and more…
TIP: Fill out required fields and what you can, then scroll down and press SAVE (you can come back anytime to update links, add logo, etc..)
3. ADD/UPDATE TRAILS TAB –> add trails, length & difficulty – SAVE to lock all changes
Check your work
Search on www.trailhub.org OR download the App and Search
NO Pressure – Keep it simple
You can come back to the Admin DASHBOARD anytime. Add more trails, upload GPS Tracks, update length, difficulty, update web links, etc… All content 100% controlled by you.
Next Steps – Sync Trail Conditions to your website – Time Saver!
How to add the Trail Conditions Widget –> here