Get your Organization setup on TrailHUB
TIP! Start with your primary Activity. (multiple activities and locations can be added/copied OR mirrored from other activities anytime)
High Level Steps:
*Chrome web browser on a Desktop or Laptop suggested for Initial Admin Setup*
- Add Details users need – Address, Links for Website, Buy Passes/Memberships, Lodging, Food, Social Media, etc…
- Add Trails – start with most popular Activity – Trail Name, Length, Difficulty
- Add the Trail Conditions Widget – communications in-sync on your website
First, basic terminology we use
- DASHBOARD – initial 1x setup type tasks for Org Administrators
- MANAGE TRAILS – daily/frequent updates, trail status, surface condition & information posts/events/keep users in-the-know.
- TRUSTEES – your most trusted team of volunteers or operations & marketing staff who have authority to Manage Trails. (Share the love, more trustees = accurate, reliable content for users)
- MEMBERS – these are the cool people who LOVE your Trails and look forward to receiving your updates.
- Encourage Members to “Follow you ♥” on TrailHUB, greatly enhancing how you reach your target audience via App push notifications, Email or SMS Text
- Members can be invited to become a Trustee in the Org Admin Dashboard
Lets get started!
1. SIGNUP – Create your ORG ADMIN ACCOUNT
TIP: Use a generic email address like firstname.lastname@example.org – avoid using your personal email address. (Later, you will want to become a member, and then a trustee)
2. ORGANIZATION LOCATION DETAILS —>Logo, Address, Website links, buy passes/memberships, social media and more…
TIP: Fill out required fields and what you can, then scroll down and press SAVE (you can come back anytime to update links, add logo, etc..)
3. ADD/UPDATE TRAILS TAB –> add trails, length & difficulty – SAVE to lock all changes
Check your work
Search on www.trailhub.org OR download the App and Search
NO Pressure – Keep it simple
You can come back to the Admin DASHBOARD anytime. Add more trails, upload GPS Tracks, update length, difficulty, update web links, etc… All content 100% controlled by you.
Next Steps – Sync Trail Conditions to your website – Time Saver!
How to add the Trail Conditions Widget –> here